Would you like to be a dancing spectator of the Dance Network Festival?
The project involves a number of active, participating spectators, over 18, who can take part in the performances of the Off Network Dance section with a special customized program, that allows those who desire it, to become performers at the Festival.
Participation in the project consists of a brief guide course on how to view the shows, held by Chiara Bortoli (dancer, performer and choreographer for the Jennifer rosa collective) and by other artists in the collective (Francesca Raineri, Francesca Contrino, Vasco Manea) as well as optional masterclasses with the artists participating in the Festival, and the opportunity to experience close-up the creative process of the dancer, documenting the experience in dedicated blogs.
Tell the story, using any method you prefer (writing, video, photography, drawing or other) how the dance, viewed as a spectator or as a dancer, has changed your perception of the world at least once in your life.
Send the material by February 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief letter of motivation (max 1000 characters, spaces included).
The best 20 works will be selected and the authors will become dancing spectators of the Dance Network Festival. For more than two months, they will have the right to facilitations on the performances linked to the festival and can participate in the seminars and viewers’ guide lectures. The 20 dancing spectators will be selected by February 25.
Facilitations reserved for Dancing Spectators
• Attendance at all the offline events at a special price (12 events for 24 euro) from February 28 to April 22
• Guide conferences for viewing the performances, inclusive of simple physical training - accessible to anyone of any age - with Chiara Bortoli and the Jennifer rosa collective
• Publication of your impressions on the Festival blog (spettatoridanzanti.wordpress.com) and on social networks
• Interviews “in person” with the artists and with other spectators
• Participation in the final sharing after every event with the other spectators (conducted by Vanessa Gibin with the opportunity to interview and involve the dancing spectators)
• Facilitated price for events at the TCVI (at € 10 Sala Maggiore- € 6.00 Reduced price) and Cenere Cenerentola at the Astra Theater in Schio
• The precedence for participation at the workshops organized by the artists at the Festival (to be communicated at the time of requesting participation in the project)
• Invitation to a lesson of "Dance Well research and movement for Parkinson’s patients” on the stage of the Civic Theater of Schio
Il calendario sintetico
- VEN 28 FEBBRAIO ore 21 NICOLAS GRIMALDI CAPITELLO LOST IN THIS (UN)STABLE LIFE + LOST IN MY (28) DAYS – Spazio Ab23 Vicenza
- SAB 29 FEBBRAIO ore 19 HAMDI DRIDI TU MEUR(S) DE TERRE – Teatro Comunale di Vicenza | Sala del Ridotto
- MER 4 MARZO ore 21COMPAGNIA ESKLAN ART’S FACTORY GOLEM – Teatro Civico di Schio
- VEN 13 MARZO ore 19 BASSAM ABOU DIAB ETERNAL – Odeo del Teatro Olimpico Vicenza
- VEN 20 MARZO ore 21 PABLO GIROLAMI / MANBHUSA versione estesa– Teatro Spazio Bixio Vicenza
- SAB 21 MARZO ore 21 GISELDA RANIERI T.I.N.A. THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE – Teatro Spazio Bixio Vicenza
- LUN 30 MARZO ore 21 LUCREZIA GABRIELI STRETCHING ONE'S ARMS AGAIN – Foyer del Teatro Comunale di Vicenza
- MER 01 APRILE ore 21CHIARA AMEGLIO LINGUA – Foyer del Teatro Comunale di Vicenza
- MER 8 APRILE ore 21 DANIELE NINARELLO MY HEART GOES BOOM – Platea Del Teatro Civico Di Schio
- SAB 18 APRILE ore 20.30 LUCREZIA MAIMONE SIMPOSIO DEL SILENZIO - Teatro Astra Vicenza
- DOM 19 APRILE ore 19 C&C COMPANY LES MISERABLES – Teatro Civico di Schio
- MER 22 APRILE ore 19SARA SGUOTTI SPACE ODDITY - Gallerie d’Italia-Palazzo Leoni Montanari Vicenza
Calendario incontri con Chiara Bortoli e Collettivo Jennifer rosa
- VEN 28 FEBBRAIO Teatro Comunale di Vicenza, ore 19-20:30 / FOYER SALA DEL RIDOTTO
- MER 4 MARZO Teatro Civico Schio, ore 19-20.30 / SALA CALENDOLI
- VEN 20 MARZO Teatro Comunale di Vicenza, ore 18.30-20 / SALA PROVE -2
- MER 1 APRILE ore 19-20:30 Teatro Comunale di Vicenza / SALA PROVE -2
- SAB 18 APRILE ore 19-20 Polo Giovani B55 Vicenza
- VEN 24 APRILE ore 19-20:30 Teatro Comunale di Vicenza / SALA PROVE -2
Calendario workshop e performance - FACOLTATIVI
- SAB 14 MARZO Teatro Comunale di Vicenza, ore 17-19 / WORKSHOP con GISELDA RANIERI / SALA PROVE -2
- SAB 28 e DOM 29 MARZO Spazio Voll di Vicenza, ore 10:30-17:00 / WORKSHOP con COLLETTIVO JENNIFER ROSA in preparazione della performance pubblica
- DOM 19 APRILE ore 17 Piazzetta Garibaldi Schio – PERFORMANCE pubblica degli spettatori danzanti